Toronto In The Fall



Toronto is a super cool city to visit anytime of year (even in the bitterly cold winter). But one of the best times to visit is in the autumn (or "fall" as the North American's call it).


This year I visited from October 18th - 28th 2019 and the weather was absolutely perfect. The trees were stunning and I visited some places I haven't been before.

Toronto has a plethora of vegan restaurants, which I very much enjoy, here are some recommendations from my recent trip.

Planta on Queen St West (Vegan)


Rosalinda (Vegan Mexican)





Hello 123 is supposed to be a great plant based restaurant and bar, but I didn't get a chance to visit on this trip.

Marben (not vegan - but they have vegan choices)



Shangri La Hotel lobby - great place for drinks (nice atmosphere)


Mexican at Grand Electric (can't go wrong with fish tacos, chips & guac)










Kupfert & Kim (Wheatless & Meatless)


PAR-TEE-PUTT - fun mini golf (I suggested doing 18 holes, as you get through 9 very quickly.



Stackt Market

Grafitti Alley has plenty of instagramable spots, although the whole of Toronto has some great graffiti, so you don't necessarily need to go down this alley to find cool graffiti, as it is everywhere.


I ate some delicious donuts from the following locations: Donut Monster at Stackt Market, where we had: Pumpkin, Peach Bellini Cheesecake filled & Halva (crumbled tahini & pistachio halva over a ginger cardamon glaze ).

At Bloomers on Queen West I had the rose pistachio donut many times as it was so delicious.

I am obsessed with the candles at Anthropologie (especially the autumn/winters ones - such as Capri Blue: Pumpkin Clove, Spiced Cider and Fir & Firewood).

I also love the Boulangerie Jar espresso candle.

    

Rattlesnake Point is great place for a hike.












Beavertails I had to try this famous Canadian pastry, I had cinnamon sugar, but they have many flavour choices, including Canadian classic poutine.


Chudleigh's Apple Farm & pumpkin patch










High Park










High Park Brewery



Trinity Bellwoods Park



I regularly use the public pool & tennis courts here, which I really enjoy.



Sam James Coffee is hipster central


Oat milk latte or flat white is my go to drink

iHalo Krunch

Delicious charcoal ice cream. I either get Ubenut; sweet purple yam twisted with coconut mixed with activated charcoal or I get Black on Black.





I did a spin class at Spin Co


   

Rosetta McCLain Gardens









Birch Cliff walk along the lake front



The Scarborough Bluffs area is a beautiful place to discover on the outskirts of Toronto.

Casa Loma Haunted House is a really cool place to visit around Halloween, really spooky and fun.






Casa Loma (Spanish for "Hill House") is a gothic revival style mansion, an amazing place to visit any time of year.

Another great place to visit it Riverdale Farm.




Broadview Hotel




Glen Stewart Ravine


The Beaches


I visited a legal Cannabis store called Nova - just to see what it was like after the legalisation.






Goodbye Toronto

(I flew Air Canada and had a great experience - it was a nice newly refurbished plane with great entertainment and good food).

For some amazing places to stay in Toronto and beyond try Voyage Privé with up to 80% off luxury holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hen Do’s & Hen Don’t’s: A Guide to Mykonos

How to add Instagram Reels back onto Grid

Top 16 Influencer Platforms