Hair Loss Products, Supplements & Treatments

I experienced hair loss after having the vaccine in July 2021 (every time it started to get better - I had another dose of the vaccine, which made it worse again). It took me a while to realise what was causing my hair loss, when I did figure out it was the vaccine, I was very upset, but at least I knew why. The reason it was confirmed for me, was that by February 2022 my hair loss had finally slowed down and then I had the booster and it immediately started again. 

Anyway it is now March 2023 and it has finally slowed down. 

I am writing this, as it was a very upsetting and distressing time (the more upset and stressed I got, the worse my hair loss became - every hair wash was a traumatic experience, which often ended in tears) Anyway I tried soooooooooooooo many different products, supplements and treatments.

So I thought I would share the ones I found worked the best for me.

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Aminexil Advanced. Which was recommended to me by my hair dresser. You use one dose per day for 6 weeks and you will start noticing the difference with baby hair growth etc.


Starpowa Hair Skin & Nails Gummies - I take these religiously. 

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 60ml


Kérastase Genesis Bain Nutri-Fortifiant 250ml and Genesis Fondant Renforcateur 200ml Duo

Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil For Healthy Hair Growth, 2 oz (59ml)

Nature’s Bounty Maximum Strength Zinc – 25mg Tablets (100 Day Supply) – Immunity Support and Antioxidant Supplement.



Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 (Prevents & Reduces Hair Loss | Energizer for Strong Hair. Natural Hair Growth Shampoo.


See my previous blog posts for more detail of my hair loss journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hen Do’s & Hen Don’t’s: A Guide to Mykonos

How to add Instagram Reels back onto Grid

Top 16 Influencer Platforms